Find out about the data we collect when you use Digital Hive, including cookies and personal information, how we use this data and where it is stored.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use digital-hive.net.
- your name, email address and other information when you submit enquiries or feedback through one of our forms, leave a comment or sign up for email newsletters
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies, that help us improve the website.
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with services that you have asked to receive.
Where your data is stored
Data from comments, enquiries and feedback are stored on our secure servers in the UK.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
To find out what information we hold about you or to ask us not to use any of the information we collect please email contact @digital-hive.net
Following a link to another website
digital-hive.net puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer. These collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember your settings between and during visits
The exact cookies we use are detailed below.
You’ll normally see a message on the site before the first time we store a cookie on your computer.
Find out more about how to manage, delete and control cookies.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use digital-hive.net. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site.
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
Cookie notification message